POSITION: Warehouse Associate
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Manager
The Warehouse Associate works under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager. This position is a member of the asset control/warehouse team for the company. They maintain all aspects of the Warehouse; assist in the organization as well as the shipping and receiving of serialized and non-serialized inventory; and assist in other areas as needed for the company.
Shift hours are 3 PM-11:30 PM, Monday – Friday
- Verifying the accuracy of freight received to packing slips
- Checking in and posting all firearms before the end of the day of which they entered the warehouse
- Placing all freight on the shelves or in the location officially selected
- Proper marking of shelving and aisles with location codes for all products
- Inventory control and maintenance of all tools and equipment used in performance of warehouse operations
- Team up with lateral departments to perform product inventory cycle count of one manufacturer per week
- Team up with lateral departments to maintain a neat, clean and safe environment
- You may be required to process PO returns, Back to Factory returns, or any Returned package or Product Problem Form.
- You may be required to assist lateral departments in the warehouse depending upon the demands of each department and their workload.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Builds knowledge of the organization and processes
- Receives a minimal level of guidance and direction
- Strong attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Good punctuality and attendance.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Mature attitude.
- Pride in work.
- Willingness to work overtime / Saturdays if needed.
- Ability to multitask and remain flexible.
- Attention to detail – Quality and organization are of the utmost importance.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with times of high stress and volume.
- Must work well in a team environment and maintain good communication skills.
- Ability to use good judgment and logic.
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Minimum 1 year Warehouse experience (required)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Outlook (required).