ATI has an immediate need for a Quality Associate Engineer.
- Working with Engineering on a daily basis.
- Inspection of incoming supplier parts.
- Verification of machined parts.
- Daily monitoring of assembly line quality and recording data.
- Assist in other Warehouse / Production areas as needed.
- Maintain a safe and clean work station.
- Experience in reading and understanding technical drawings (required).
- Strong mathematical and organizational skills (required).
- CMM programming and operation (required).
- Knowledge of metrology (required).
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Previous experience with reverse engineering (preferred).
- Good punctuality and attendance.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Mature attitude.
- Pride in work.
- Willingness to work overtime / Saturdays if needed.
- Ability to multitask and remain flexible.
- Attention to detail – Quality and organization are of the utmost importance.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with times of high stress and volume.
- Must work well in a team environment and maintain good communication skills.
- Ability to use good judgment and logic.
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to constantly navigate around facility.
- Associate degree or higher (desired) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 4 years minimum experience in a quality environment (required).
- Knowledge of Firearms (preferred)
- Knowledge of and experience in Gunsmithing (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word (preferred).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable with minimum starting at $25.00 hourly.