Maintenance Technician (Handyman / Jack-Of-All-Trades)
We have an immediate need for a Maintenance Technician. This position requires a Jack-Of-All-Trades.
- Building maintenance – company property policed for debris and damage including Electrical, Plumbing, and HVAC.
- Repair/inspect fixtures and equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance on all company equipment assigned (i.e. Tow Motors, Pallet Jacks, Machinery, Forklifts, etc.).
- Building construction projects. This will include drywall, studding, masonry, etc.
- Work closely with IT department on system hardware upgrades or replacement of equipment.
- Responsible for care, maintenance, and inventory of tools and machinery used for any purpose throughout the building.
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance owner by the company including oil changes, etc.
- Communicate with Supervisors and Management for design and approval of structural changes within any department and to the building or surrounding grounds. Any and all requests by any department manager or personnel for any changes must be approved by Supervisor or Management prior.
- Knowledge of Electrical, Plumbing, and Carpentry, and Masonry (required).
- Knowledge of Welding and Fabrication (preferred).
- Strong mechanical ability (required).
- High school diploma (required).
- CDL License (preferred).
- Good punctuality and attendance.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility with mature attitude who takes pride in work.
- Willingness to work overtime / Saturdays when needed.
- Ability to multitask and remain flexible.
- Attention to detail – Quality and organization are of the utmost importance.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with times of high stress and volume.
- Must work well in a team environment and maintain good communication skills.
- Ability to use good judgment and logic.
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Minimum Starting Salary: $15.00 /hour