The Firearms Technician works under the supervision of the Production Manager and/or appointed Shift Leaders. This position is a member of the production/assembly team for the company. They follow assembly procedures; verify and record serial numbers; restock parts; and assist in other areas as needed for the company.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Follow assembly procedures with attention to quality and performance goals.
- Verify and record serial numbers of all firearms for inventory control.
- Use hand held tools.
- Restock all small parts on the assembly line.
- Assist in other Warehouse / Production areas as needed.
- Maintain a safe and clean work station.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualification:
- Attention to detail – Quality and organization are of the utmost importance.
- Must have basic knowledge of hand tools.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with times of high stress and volume.
- Must work well in a team environment and maintain good communication skills.
- Ability to use good judgment and logic.
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Knowledge of Firearms (preferred)
- Knowledge of and experience in Gunsmithing (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Starting at $14.00 hourly