POSITION: Finish Technician
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
The Finish Technician works under the supervision of the Production Manager and/or appointed Shift Leaders. This position is a member of the production/assembly team for the company. They follow Sandblast, Cerakote, and Parkarize procedures as well as assembly procedures; and assist in other areas as needed for the company.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Willing to use HVLP Gun for Application of Cerakote.
- Work in non-climate-controlled environment.
- Able to use / learn Sand Blaster.
- Proper use of PPE.
- Work with chemicals properly.
- Follow assembly procedures with attention to quality and performance goals.
- Verify and record serial numbers of all firearms for inventory control.
- Assist in other Warehouse / Production areas as needed.
- Maintain a safe and clean work station including equipment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualification:
- Attention to detail – Quality and organization are of the utmost importance.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with times of high stress and volume.
- Must work well in a team environment and maintain good communication skills.
- Ability to use good judgment and logic.
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Knowledge of Sand Blaster (preferred)
- Knowledge of Firearms (preferred)
- Knowledge of and experience in Gunsmithing (preferred)