Customer Service Representative
American Tactical, Inc. has an immediate need for Warehouse Associates.
- Answer select inbound Customer Service calls and emails
- Provide Return Authorizations for warranty and return services
- Coordinate SKU and information maintenance with Purchasing & Marketing staff
- Assist in Product maintenance and order processing for the ATI Website
- Must be able to learn and correctly perform Sales & Customer Service department processes in Great Plains and Microsoft Excel.
- Must be willing to sit at a desk in front of a computer for 8+ hours a day.
- May be required to travel to shows for extended periods and work weekends.
- Must have good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Shows a high level of accountability for product, performance and personal responsibility.
- Good punctuality and attendance.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility
- Mature attitude.
- Pride in work.
- Willingness to work overtime / Saturdays if needed.
- Ability to multitask and remain flexible.
- Attention to detail – Quality and organization are of the utmost importance.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with times of high stress and volume.
- Must work well in a team environment and maintain good communication skills.
- Ability to use good judgment and logic.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
|Job Category||Customer Service|