POSITION: Construction Apprentice / General Laborer
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Manager
The Construction Apprentice/General Laborer works under the supervision of the Maintenance Manager or other appointed leaders and is a member of the Construction team for the company.
- Building construction projects.
- Responsible for care, maintenance, and inventory of tools and machinery used for any purpose throughout the building.
- Communicate with Supervisors and Management for design and approval of structural changes within any department and to the building or surrounding grounds. Any and all requests by any department manager or personnel for any changes must be approved by Supervisor or Management prior.
Knowledge and Skills: (On- the-Job Training will be provided if necessary)
- Knowledge of or willing to learn Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Masonry, Welding, Fabrication, HVAC.
- Equipment/Heavy Equipment operation
- Strong mechanical ability
- Good punctuality and attendance.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility with mature attitude who takes pride in work.
- Willingness to work overtime / Saturdays when needed.
- Ability to multitask and remain flexible.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with times of high stress and volume.
- Must work well in a team environment and maintain good communication skills.
- Ability to use good judgment and logic.
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
|Job Category||General Labor|