POSITION: CNC Quality Associate
DEPARTMENT: Quality Control / CNC
REPORTS TO: CNC Production Manager
The Quality Associate works under the supervision of the CNC Production Manager and/or appointed Shift Leaders. This position is a member of the Quality Control / Production team for the company.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Working with CNC Manager and Shift Leaders on a daily basis.
- Inspection of machined components and parts returned from outsource operations.
- Run and operate CMM.
- Maintain a safe and clean work station.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualification:
- Experience in reading and understanding technical drawings (required).
- Strong mathematical and organizational skills (required).
- CMM programming and operation (required).
- Knowledge of metrology (required).
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Good punctuality and attendance.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Mature attitude.
- Pride in work.
- Willingness to work overtime / Saturdays if needed.
- Ability to multitask and remain flexible.
- Attention to detail – Quality and organization are of the utmost importance.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with times of high stress and volume.
- Must work well in a team environment and maintain good communication skills.
- Ability to use good judgment and logic.
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to constantly navigate around facility.
Experience and Education:
- 4 years minimum experience in a quality environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word (preferred).
- Previous experience with PC/DMIS (preferred)
|Job Category||Quality Control|