The CNC Machine Operator works under the supervision of the CNC Production Manager and/or appointed Shift Leaders. This position is a member of the CNC Machining/Production team for the company. They assist manufacturing and management of serialized and non-serialized inventory; and assist in other areas as needed for the company.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Tsugami swiss style machines.
- Haas lathes with live tooling.
- Multi axis Haas mills (is a plus).
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings (is a must).
- Assist in other Warehouse / Production areas as needed.
- Maintain a safe and clean work station.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualification:
- Strong mathematical and organizational skills (preferred).
- Knowledge of Tsugami swiss style machines (required).
- Knowledge of Haas lathes with live tooling (required).
- Knowledge of Multi axis Haas mills (is a plus).
- Good punctuality and attendance.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility
- Mature attitude.
- Pride in work.
- Willingness to work overtime / Saturdays if needed.
- Ability to multitask and remain flexible.
- Attention to detail – Quality and organization are of the utmost importance.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with times of high stress and volume.
- Must work well in a team environment and maintain good communication skills.
- Ability to use good judgment and logic.
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work A-Shift (7 AM – 3:30 PM), B-Shift (3 PM – 11:30 PM), or C-Shift (11 PM – 7:30 AM).
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Knowledge of Firearms (preferred)
- Knowledge of and experience in Gunsmithing (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Minimum starting at $15 hourly
|Job Category||CNC Machining|