POSITION: Asset Control Specialist
- Conducts approximate counts of non-serialized firearm components, both small and large.
- Assists Asset Control Lead in serialized inventory management by creating and editing spreadsheets of serial numbers, physically verifying firearm serial numbers and translates them to serialized inventory databases.
- Assists in company-wide quarterly serialized inventories.
- Assembles pallets of firearm components to be issued to Production for assembly.
- Assists Asset Control Manager in monitoring and organizing damaged / defective components for return or adjustment.
- Assist in other Warehouse / Production areas as needed.
- Maintain a safe and clean work station.
- Strong mathematical and organizational skills (preferred).
- Background in inventory management or inventory organization (a plus).
- Background in warehousing work (preferred).
- Background in quality assurance or quality control for small parts (preferred).
- Good punctuality and attendance.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility
- Mature attitude.
- Pride in work.
- Willingness to work overtime / Saturdays if needed.
- Ability to multitask and remain flexible.
- Attention to detail – Quality and organization are of the utmost importance.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with times of high stress and volume.
- Must work well in a team environment and maintain good communication skills.
- Ability to use good judgment and logic.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $14.00 hourly
|Job Category||Asset Control|