POSITION: Asset Control Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Asset Control / Warehouse
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
The Asset Control Specialist works under the supervision of the Purchasing Agent and/or appointed Shift Leaders. This position is a member of the asset control/warehouse team for the company. They assist in the organization and management of serialized and non-serialized inventory; and assist in other areas as needed for the company.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Conducts approximate counts of non-serialized firearm components, both small and large.
- Assists Asset Control Lead in serialized inventory management by creating and editing spreadsheets of serial numbers, physically verifying firearm serial numbers and translates them to serialized inventory databases.
- Assists in company-wide quarterly serialized inventories.
- Assembles pallets of firearm components to be issued to Production for assembly.
- Assists Asset Control Manager in monitoring and organizing damaged / defective components for return or adjustment.
- Assist in other Warehouse / Production areas as needed.
- Maintain a safe and clean work station.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualification:
- Strong mathematical and organizational skills (preferred).
- Good punctuality and attendance.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility
- Mature attitude.
- Pride in work.
- Willingness to work overtime
- Ability to multitask and remain flexible.
- Attention to detail – Quality and organization are of the utmost importance.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Ability to use good judgment and logic.
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work A-Shift (7 AM – 3:30 PM) during one-month training period if hired for B-Shift (3 PM – 11:30 PM) or C-Shift (11 PM – 7:30 AM).
|Job Category||Asset Control, Production|